History shows many repeats

Ksha

I had a similar experience from a .stream domain. I had a couple tabs in chrome open and one of the tabs changed to say "Alert" and then my computer locked up. I ended up turning it off and back on again. After my computer started back up I went into my chrome history and had 150 instances of the website over 2 minutes. The only tabs I had open were Youtube, imgur, and wowhead (A world of warcraft website). Wowhead always lags out chrome with their ads. I followed the steps you told OP to do. 

Addition.txt

AdwCleaner[S1].txt

FRST.txt

MBscannew.txt

Edited by Ksha

• Root Admin

Something is crashing our program

System errors:
=============
Error: (09/02/2017 04:12:51 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7031) (User: )
Description: The Malwarebytes Service service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).  The following corrective action will be taken in 5000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

Please download the attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop.
NOTE. It's important that both files, FRST or FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on this particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system.

Run FRST or FRST64 and press the Fix button just once and wait.
If the tool needs a restart please make sure you let the system restart normally and let the tool complete its run after restart.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please attach or post it to your next reply.

Note: If the tool warned you about an outdated version please download and run the updated version.

fixlist.txt

Thanks

Ron