tradeadexchange virus not detected

zork824

With the premium trial MalwareBytes has picked up something. Firefox tries to connect to tradeadexchange (which I've never seen opening, probably due to my adblocker) multiple times, and now MalwareBytes premium is blocking said connection. However, neither the adware cleaner nor malware bytes could detect the actual virus and it keeps being blocked. I just deleted my cookies and for now it is not being blocked anymore, but in case the issue is still here, what do I have to do? I'm also surprised as I rarely download stuff from the internet, and when I do is from trusted sources, so I have no idea how such virus could get in. I also have a good adblocker so there's no way I randomly clicked on a shady ad.

EDIT Deleting the cookies hasn't worked, Firefox just tried to connect again. I'm adding the FRST scan results.

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Edited by zork824

• 2 weeks later...