Price, and using question?

• 2 weeks later...

Strange that I cannot find information about mobile on your site particularly in relation to pricing.

Do you offer a discount for Malwarebytes subscribers.

Do you offer a bundle price.

Decision time for me now as my BitDefender suite includes full  mobile malware, virus and ransomware  protection.

hitbit

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2017 at 1:17 PM, Vabadus said:

@MAM

If you made an in-app purhcase, then premium version will work on devices with same Google Play Account.

Our app supports, Android versions 4.1 and above.

Thanks for purchase :)

So with two Android phone users in the same household each would have to purchase a license because each would have a different google account? I assume that since each would have their own gmail account there is no way to share Google Play Account??

An Android Premium in-app license was purchased through one phone (mine), then i signed into my google account on the second phone (not mine) and this did not appear to allow the Premium license to be used on the second phone, which has a different google account.

Am I missing something as far as sharing Google Play account but have different gmail accounts?

Edited by TimtheToolMan

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 2:33 AM, hitbit said:

Strange that I cannot find information about mobile on your site particularly in relation to pricing.

Do you offer a discount for Malwarebytes subscribers.

Do you offer a bundle price.

Decision time for me now as my BitDefender suite includes full  mobile malware, virus and ransomware  protection.

hitbit

I would stick with BD, it's top notch in AV tests and has real time web protection.