empty notification

Recently I started getting empty or blank notifications for Malwarebytes for Android.  The notification appears in the notification area fine, but it says nothing.  Clicking on the notification does nothing.  I open the app and don't see any obvious reason for the notification.

I am running Android 7.0 on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.  I have version 3.0 of the Malwarebytes app.  

This only started recently.  Any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks
Bill

Screenshot_20170831-170827.jpg.874ffacb6c6f80bde0cb9865e43078df.jpg

Maybe just telling you that it ran a scan and didn't find anything?

Maybe just telling you that it has had a definitions update?

There does seem to be a definite lack of user information and guidance for the Android version.

5 hours ago, nukecad said:

Maybe just telling you that it ran a scan and didn't find anything?

Thanks for the reply.  I'm getting these empty notification at different times and not when a scan occurs.  I would think the notification for nothing found would say something like "nothing found" not be blank anyway.

I would hope a definition update notification would also say something not just be blank.

Maybe someone from staff can reply and indicate what  these empty notifications are.

Thanks
Bill

Just want to say I am also getting these empty notifications on the s8 even when I have all of the notification options disabled in the malwarebytes app. They usually appear in clusters. Like this morning they woke me up because my phone kept buzzing as if someone was texting me every few seconds. I've disabled malwarebytes notifications through the phones settings after that but now I don't get any threat notifications or scan results so it's not really a solution... 

Just had one pop up.

It did say "Scan in progress after update".

(I do have this set, and 6 hourly updates).

Once it had finished the scan it went away.

Maybe this is what you are seeing, but different android versions are not showing the text?

We could do with someone who is involved with the development of MB3 Mobile to answer and give us a clue.

Reading back through the lack of answers to some of the threads here though I'm not holding my breath for any 'official' reply to appear about the mobile version.

I does not seem as well supported as the Windows version.

• 2 weeks later...