[RESOLVED] security beach notification

Prompted by a bbc article today about https://haveibeenpwned.com/ I checked for security breaches involving a few of my email addresses.  I was shocked to learn that the email address that I use for this forum was involved in the following security breach.  I don't recall any communication from Malwarebytes advising me of this breach which surely they must have been aware of.  'Helpfully' the Mawarebytes forum indicates my account was last accessed today!  Have I been sleeping and missed the notification from Malwarebytes?

Malwarebytes: In November 2014, the Malwarebytes forum was hacked and 111k member records were exposed. The IP.Board forum included email and IP addresses, birth dates and passwords stored as salted hashes using a weak implementation enabling many to be rapidly cracked.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames, Website activity

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 12:28 PM, Porthos said:

That was taken care of a long time ago. I don't remember if any notices were mailed out.  All accounts were reset back then. 

An email was sent out to all affected and were asked to change our passwords...

• celee changed the title to [RESOLVED] security beach notification