Install & Uninstall Errors

I am getting unspecified errors when I attempt to install (and then later uninstall) Malwarebytes for Mac.  I'm on OS 10.12.6.  While attempting  to install 3.0.1.389, I get the error message (screenshot below) indicating I should contact the software manufacturer.  Upon closing the install window, the Malwarebytes icon does appear in the Applications folder but won't run, indicating "background service is offline" (see second screenshot).  I attempted to run the uninstaller to get rid of the app and start over, but uninstall gives me the same error window as the install error window.  All other applications on my mac were closed while attempting this.  Any ideas?  I couldn't find this error discussed in the forums anywhere.  Thanks!

59a3556eb6a74_Screenshot2017-08-2719_24_29.thumb.png.d0d762858fdd6bfde406feb100b1d4ac.png

59a35593d8125_Screenshot2017-08-2719_24_53.thumb.png.a347a51a8393ba1c52bcd5ad212b0a68.png

Edited by CDF
Wrong screenshots

I would suggest for you to perform a manual search for Malwareybtes created files and remove them or use another third-party application to search for the files for removal. You could use this program, EtreCheck, that's recommended by many users on the Apple Communities support site.

Edited by robertleeblairjr