Constant "CloudFlare" IP BLOCK Popups

I'm getting constant Popups about IP 104.27.126.62 that Googling states is CloudFlare, which provides Content Delivery Network, Internet Security Services, & distributed DNS.

It appears Legit. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloudflare

I actually started experiencing this right after Firefox update to 55.0.3 BUT don't know if THAT is just coincidence.

The Popups are identical EXCEPT the Port # changes for each site Clk'd - AND - I just had a Popup as I was TYPING THIS, and Another while Looking at this..

Do I just Exclude this IP and Press-On?

Anyone had similar events?

FF DRUDGE POPUP.JPG

Noted and No Exclusion exists. Can't believe No Negatives appear when I Google it and it Really Does appear Legit.

WHEN I Googled "CloudFlare and Ransomeware" I DO get the Mbam Warning THAT no one else seems to be concerned with..

Thanks for the Replies.

On 8/28/2017 at 9:32 AM, dcollins said:

ibb.co was blocked for spreading ransomware. Your browser is trying to access that site, which is why you're seeing those popups.

I'd recommend checking your active extensions to make sure there's nothing untrusted in there.

Lo and behold the Fri Wall St Journal Editorial sec had an article on the Founder of CloudFlare - but about a Free Speech issue / blocking a Nazi article, etc - NOT Ransomeware..

It does remind me I don''t know HOW this Ransomeware scheme would work, via Firefox Addons/Extensions or otherwise.

I Only have "Add Bookmark Here", IE View, Cookie Whitelist w/Buttons, FEBE (FF Bkup), & Text Multi-Copy (saw in "trusted" ghacks.net), ALL in FF AddOns Library & approved for FF Ver 57 after the Big Design Changes.

I'm use to having to Clk On a Fake Email Link to LET the Bad Guys IN.

HOW would the Ransomeware get INTO my computer IF I don't Clk on a Link from someone?

9 minutes ago, Porthos said:

An image can have an embedded script that can attack an unpatched vulnerability on a computer. 

The image just has to be shown once on the computer. 

Thanks. Some of the ESET Forum "experts" aren't fond of having MBAM 3 AND ESET EIS running together.

Based on what you say I need to add about 100 more Security Apps to even have a chance.

Searching on eBay and Amazon product links seems like a likely way for a SAFE Surfer to get caught.

NO CLUE how / WHY Firefox Was trying to reach THIS particular IP but it makes you feel pretty Helpless.

Thanks again for the Reply.

3 minutes ago, CraigS said:

Thanks. Some of the ESET Forum "experts" aren't fond of having MBAM 3 AND ESET EIS running together.

Many security vendors will say that.

4 minutes ago, CraigS said:

Based on what you say I need to add about 100 more Security Apps to even have a chance.

Why MB is blocking it. But after the offending content is removed and verified by MB the block may be lifted and you wont see warnings. 

6 minutes ago, CraigS said:

Searching on eBay and Amazon product links seems like a likely way for a SAFE Surfer to get caught.

NO CLUE how / WHY Firefox Was trying to reach THIS particular IP but it makes you feel pretty Helpless.

The ONLY addon I use in Firefox is UblockOrigin period and I never see those blocks.