Stop C000021a Fatal System Error

Hello

I'm having a problem on shut down, windows xp home edition,

Stop C000021a Fatal System Error The windows log on process system terminated unexpectly with a status of

OXC0000005 . One person tried to tell me its a driver problem, so I uninstalled my lightscribe software, didn't fix the problem, then she said, it could be a software problem, so am at the point not quite sure what else to uninstall. Also have nero essentials.

Have been to microsoft as well with no luck at all. When I start back up,I get another error message winlogon.exe reporting the problem to microsoft for the past two weeks, nothing I do seems to fix the problem. Have been advised to start up in last good configuration, the problem disappears and comes back again within 4 days time. Any suggestions please? Hate to be a pest. My original hard drive burned up due to a fire and someone has installed a used hard drive on my PC and also another problem, they installed a mirror image of windows xp home edition. So am unable to do any type of a back up on the system. I have cccleaner, spybott and also avg 8.5

Need a simple fix, am not advanced in technical instructions please.

My Email is **********@yahoo.com

Sincerely,

Margaret