Program does not cooperate with 4K screens

Hi, So upon downloading the latest version of Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit BETA I ran the software, one problem with a 4K screen and windows applications are scaling but those are often bearable, this however, is a completely broken GUI as seen in the picture. I hope that this will soon be fixed and will support different screen sizes and resolutions.

Thanks.

Then again as far as I can tell this is probably an abandoned project :P

(The picture is clearly zoomed in and resized)

N2pCUuwBTLa2NtRwaxdKOA.png

Edited by BeFree
More Details

Hello.

It is certainly not a problem of malwarebytes anti-rootkit BETA. It is a setting thing from the Os. You definitely use Windows 10, right?

Please have a deeper look on this:

How to Manage 4K Display Scaling in Windows 10

Source: https://www.tekrevue.com/tip/windows-10-display-scaling/

Or iam wrong, with my solution in this issue....????

MAM

Unfortunately Ive tested all settings from small to large, even going all the way up to 350% and the UI hasn't changed as seen below in the picture.

I've tried everything, from doing what that said to changing the screen resolution, but the UI won't fix itself.

And No I can't stretch the window out (I'm sure that would fix it) If I was just able to stretch the application window rather than it being restrained to a small area and all crunched up together.

eha2Ud0cRDatMGvdnnG1bw.png

Edited by BeFree
More details