Does my lifetime premium license now apply to android as well?

Hey guys, I was wondering something. When I found out that Android's Malwarebytes was updated to 3.0 thus taking advantage of premium finally, I wondered if my current lifetime premium license would work for it. The current number is a different kind of number from newer ones so I can't use the "redeem" option in the app . So I thought I'd see if I had an account that maybe has a mobile license number attached to it, but what I'm seeing is I can't create an account unless i paid for a temporary subscription from the website. I was hoping to login to a similar account on both my computer and mobile but it seems that's not an option as I also don't see an option to login to an account in the app. So I'm assuming that I cannot create an account and I have to pay for mobile separately? Just was wanting to get this straight. Thanks.