Chunky1234

Where do you find the licence code!!

Well have paid my £10.99 stealth tax but now have no idea where I find the licence code, this is needed to stop Malwarebytes reminding me that I have to pay £10.99 to use a product that, upto now has been free!!

I have received no further emails other than the one from Google informing me of the robbery.....

Look forward to getting some extra fast support now I am a paying customer!

2 minutes ago, Chunky1234 said:

Anyone out there???

The staff for the android app is small compared to the Windows version. Please give them a chance to see your post.

24 hours on and not a peep.................... Porthos, based on the number of people probably in the same position maybe an FAQ on the main site would be useful!

5 hours ago, Chunky1234 said:

24 hours on and not a peep.................... Porthos, based on the number of people probably in the same position maybe an FAQ on the main site would be useful!

Already requested a FAQ, @celee

Edited by Porthos

@Chunky1234

I just purchased Malwarebytes Premium for Android using my phone and Google Play Store.  That was yesterday.  When I turned on my cell phone today, MPA updated and my subscription was activated.  I am presuming that the Google Play Store manages the subscription information and that the user does not have to input any licence key ... ?

That was just my experience.  I will leave it to those more knowledgeable to provide you with a definitive answer.

Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil

Hi @Chunky1234,

An FAQ for our Malwarebytes for Android can be found here on our official support page: https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/content?filterID=contentstatus[published]~category[malwarebytes-for-android]

If your app still hasn't upgraded to the premium version, please contact our support team at https://secure.livechatinc.com/licence/8473103/open_chat.cgi?groups=1 and they can assist you.

Thanks,
Cecile