IP Protection - Suggestions

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I third or fourth the request for an exclusion list, with the ability to send it in an email to you for formal review. I cannot not access a photography tutorial from a website that I have been using for six months. I am going to have to turn the blocking off, and then remember to turn it back on. In the meantime, if there really is something on my pc that wants to send me to a malicious website, I am in trouble. :)

Thank you

How about including in the log file what application was trying to access the website, or the application that generated the block.

Its been 8 months, anyone know the status of this feature. I can use MS tools to determine the program but having it identified in the Malwarebytes IP block log would be much better.

I believe it was stated before that this feature would only be available on Windows Vista and higher. I will bring this up with our development team.

Thanks!

Is there a target date for this feature? I see the Malwrebyte's IP block notice pop up more than 10 times a day when I have not clicked on anything. It may be programs trying to auto-update and should be ignored but the blocking does not identify the program.

Merit_support

I use CurrPorts to see what is working on my systems

Description

CurrPorts is network monitoring software that displays the list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP ports on your local computer. For each port in the list, information about the process that opened the port is also displayed, including the process name, full path of the process, version information of the process (product name, file description, and so on), the time that the process was created, and the user that created it.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports.html

• 1 month later...

Well, I see that others have suggested it, but I'd like to add a vote to having a exclusion (or "Ignore") list for IP adresses as well as files/programs....

That's all!

MBAM is still the BEST in malware protection!!! Keep up the good work!