I have searched all over the internet & cannot find any way to find, much less, the login to my account.  I wish to change the method of payment & I've been going back & forth with MBAM support but getting no answer.  The last message I got was "now that your account is activated is there anything else that needs to be addressed?"  Are they nuts or what?  They never answered my question & have since charged a credit card I no longer wish to use.  It's been so long since I first purchased this product I don't remember the email I used so I sent them EVERY address I am using but still have not heard back.  I must have an account if they are auto-renewing, right?

This is one of the worst SUPPORT teams I've ever had to deal with.  And I use the word SUPPORT with tongue-in-cfheek!

Can ANYONE tell me in exact & detailed order how I can access my account? 

Thanks in advance.

Frustrated Josiebops

Now that i know what the "hamburger" is i still have a problem. I've used every email address i use & i'm still told no acct is associated with it. Shouldn't i have an acct if i'm set up for auto-renew?  is there a mbam support phone # to talk directly with them? I'm getting nowhere & i want to change my payment method.