Exploit protection "off"

Alright this is just a reacurring issue, but every once in a while malwarebytes decides i dont deserve exploit protection and no matter what i do i can't turn it on it's just stuck on starting or it turns on and immediately off again if i go to the tray icon and "quit" malwarebytes i get a blue screen kernel security check failure same if i quit the mbam process from task manager, but that's always happened to me no matter how many times i reformat the computer i can deal with the bsod thing but i would like to have exploit protection back.

@Hec Let's get some diagnostic logs to see what is going on.

·  Create and obtain Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) logs

1. Download FRST and save it to your desktop
    Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit
  2. Double-click to run FRST and when the tool opens click "Yes" to the disclaimer
  3. Press the "Scan" button
  4. This will product two files in the same location (directory) as FRST: FRST.txt and Addition.txt
    • Leave the log files in the current location, they will be automatically collected by mb-check once you complete the next set of instructions

·  Create and obtain an mb-check log

1. Download MB-Check and save to your desktop
  2. Double-click to run MB-Check and within a few second the command window will open, press "Enter" to accept the EULA then click "OK" 
  3. This will produce one log file on your desktop: mb-check-results.zip
    • This file will include the FRST logs generated from the previous set of instructions
    • Attach this file to your forum post by clicking on the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." or simply drag the file to the attachment area

It looks like you had an upgrade failure, can you try downloading the latest MB3 installer from https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb3 and installing it over top of your existing installation? If that doesn't work, please use mb-clean from https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb_clean and use that to remove MB3 and re-install it

ok just a note i just ran the installer again in windows i rebooted an now exploit is turning on but i had to click ignor on the prompt but im booting to safe mode right now also should i run the installer in safemode aswell

i reinstalled mbam in safe mode and got the same issue so i looked in System 32 drivers and only mbam drivers i saw where mbam.sys and mbam chameleon (after running mbam clean and rebooting) and i realized the issue was the inability to install the mbae driver is it possible to download that particular driver and just move it to system 32 drivers?