A simple thank you - Aura

Hi everyone, 

i just wanted to show my appreciation of a member of your team/forums. :) 

I love my gaming pc, (still getting upgrades as we speak :D ) I'm quite odd I freak out when things tend to return or persist, so I decided to try out these forums rather than leaving the issue while my computer is glaring at me to help it (haha). Anyway, Aura thank you for making things easy to understand, some others I've run into on other helpful sites can be sightly confusing so I wasn't expecting much here based on other experiences. However, I'm now confident that this site can help me if I ever run into any malware/issues. :) 

Thank you so much for your help, it made me calmer and resassured me that these simple issues can be solved with some good people. 

Thanks all - Gabbie. :D 

51 minutes ago, gabrielle4852 said:

Oh, and I've also become slightly addicted to reading others issues with their machines. It's quite interesting to see what people come across (Trojans, junk ware etc) it's nice to see it all resolved as well for others :) 

I do that as well :)  it's a great learning experience to lurk & read too :)

Hi again Gabrielle!

Thank you for your kind words, these are always appreciated! And obviously you're welcome to seek assistance here again if you should ever end up infected again (I hope not!) or if you encounter any other kind of issues with your computer. :) 

Stay safe!

• celee changed the title to A simple thank you - Aura