Malwarebytes anti-malware, Size of alert box

nzer

Firstly, thank-you Malwarebytes, for giving us a free tool that works!

I have found it very handy in the last couple of days. However, I would like to make a small request, if I may.

When the warning box comes up, the box is too small to see the whole location of the problem. The end is cut off and there's no way to expand the box so I can see the whole name of the problem file.

Would it be possible for Malwarebytes to change this so that the box is expandable?

Also, a question. Twice now, apparently the same keylogger has come up twice in the same location (guessing here as I can't see the whole location, just the beginning of it). The warning/alert box doesn't make it clear whether or not I'm actually deleting this when I choose "inform me next time" or whatever that option is, and then click OK. Since it's come up twice, I was wondering if perhaps I'm not supposed to ask to be informed the next time Malwarebytes anti-malware finds something, so that it goes ahead and deletes it. Is it actually deleting when I click OK?

Thanks again.