limited account

• Staff

It requires admin rights to install and register/start protection, but once installed, the protection module will work fine for limited users.
I stand corrected, apologies.

thanks admin, for the quick response, this forum was really great because of quick responses coming from the expert admin and moderators, thanks again. Now there's one thing i would like to know, can i replace my existing antivirus with this malwarebytes? i have researched in internet that malwarebytes gains the popularity of being the best antimalware as of now. In all reviews, you always get positive comments, of being able to detect malware that other antivirus/antimalware failed to detect. Does it mean that i can use it as a general purpose, as antivirus/antispyware, and replace my existing antivirus right now, if i buy the paid version of this malwarebytes? i just ask this question because i prefer to use only one security program having real time protection in my pc. Again, any information will help, thanks a lot admin/moderators.

thanks admin, for the quick response, this forum was really great because of quick responses coming from the expert admin and moderators, thanks again. Now there's one thing i would like to know, can i replace my existing antivirus with this malwarebytes? i have researched in internet that malwarebytes gains the popularity of being the best antimalware as of now. In all reviews, you always get positive comments, of being able to detect malware that other antivirus/antimalware failed to detect. Does it mean that i can use it as a general purpose, as antivirus/antispyware, and replace my existing antivirus right now, if i buy the paid version of this malwarebytes? i just ask this question because i prefer to use only one security program having real time protection in my pc. Again, any information will help, thanks a lot admin/moderators.

MBAM is not meant to replace your AV. It focuses on the things that most AV's miss, The really nasty stuff :) . You definetly need to have an active AV running along side MBAM. If you are looking to switch. Here are a few that, in my opinion, are best:

Free AV: Avira or Avast

Paid: NOD32 or Kaspersky

I am currently using the free version of Avira and have no issues. You can download it from here if you would like :)

i just want to correct my last reply, i am using eset products for 3 years now, first the nod32 2.7 version, but when eset smart security comes, i bought it because i was really impress in the security performance of its predecessor, nod32 2.7, but when i came accross this malwarebytes, and try the free version, i impress, it found 4 trojans infected my registry keys, that my longtime running eset miss, two thumbs up for this software, its really nice, i hope it will work fine with my eset when i buy the paid version,