IP Protection Showing it blocks something??

Steve1209

Hello,

Using MBAM 1.40 using DB version 2559. When I go to the DVDFAB forum DVDFAB forum here I see IP protection gives a message for IP 94.102.146.42 blocked. I seem to still be able to do things on the forum page, what is it blocking at the IP?

Thanks for any info,

Steve

That IP address is associated with known malware. The warning you are seeing is due to their using a site on the same server;
http://cdfreakscom.skimlinks.com/api/skimlinks.js

Thanks for the reply,

Does that mean I don't need to worry about it then & I'll just get the message each time I visit the DVDFab forum or is there something else I can or should be doing?

Steve

This was fixed in the update this morning, so aslong as you've got the latest DB update, this should now be corrected.

IP Infection detection:

I can give the user a general reply about why I think their GoDaddy page is blocked, but would appreciate it if one of the MBAM staff would post something specific I can quote.

Thanks.

Archived