No valid payload checksum, cant add exclusion

I got a client thats got a proprietary software they absolutely just had to buy and of course im getting malwarebytes shooting non stop anti-exploit alerts.

I added the install path to the ignore list within the management console   C:\Program Files (x86)\stupidprogram\*

no luck

keep getting an alert and message from malwarebytes, from the clients security logs i see the alerts and try to right click - add to exclusion list, wont work

"Selected threat does not contain a valid payload checksum, it cannot be added into exclusion list"

I read some forums and found that anti exploit stopped it so fast that a checksum is not yet determined, yet how do i fix this???

Malwarebytes management console version 1.8.0.3443

snip.PNG

Edited by Cpoint
new info

We will need to look at the MBAE logs surrounding the event, most times the MD5's need to be generated on your own, but in order to work the hit must act upon a specific layer of MBAE's protection. May I have you zip up the entire “C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit” folder from the client showing the block and attach it here?