Malwarebytes 3.x won't accept valid license "MBAM403104"

I have MB 3.x and after format windows and install MB 3.x. I reapplied the license KEY and it stated, "MBAM403104". The usage level has exceeded the max volume allowed. I've paid for a license for the 1 PCs I use MB 3.x on and don't share the licenses. Please, help me.
Ticket number reference cleverbridge: 116998366
Thank you.

ผมมี MB 3.x และผมลงวินโดว์ใหม่และติดตั้ง MB 3.x โดยใช้คีย์เดิมในการ Activate และปรากฎ popup เตือนว่า "MBAM403104" มีระดับการใช้งานเกินจำนวนสูงสุดที่อนุญาตไว้ ผมได้ชำระเงินค่าใบอนุญาตสำหรับ 1 เครื่องและไม่ได้แชร์ใบอนุญาตแต่อย่างใด รบกวนตรวจสอบช่วยเหลือด้วยครับ
หมายเลขอ้างอิงการสั่งซื้อ cleverbridge: 116998366
ขอขอบคุณ.

MBAM403104_2.png

Hello @Anucha

To avoid future license re-activation issues, please remember to deactivate the system's premium license before moving or reinstalling: GUI/Dashboard -> Settings -> My Account -> Deactivate License.

Only a Malwarebytes Consumer Support agent can resolve this license issue.

While you are filling-in the private web form "Message" section, it is essential to include your "License key", and if your if your license has one, please add the "License ID".

Typically, if all necessary information is sent the first time, the process may take two to three business days (or longer) to complete.

NOTE: Please do not reply to this public forum with your license ID and key.  The agent will email you in a few days.  Make sure to check your email's Spam folder too.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

https://translate.google.com/#en/ar/

Edited by 1PW