Conflict with Studio 15 and Latest Malwarebytes Release

I have been experiencing erratic behavior with studio 15 after migration to Malwarebytes 3.x.  First, I have to try to open studio several times before it launches.  Second, once the application is open it randomly crashes,  I finally decided to uninstall (using RevoUninstaller) and reinstall studio.  The uninstall was half way through and locked requesting that Malwarebytes be stopped to continue.  I stopped malwarebytes and the uninstall completed.  After the reinstallation of studio i launched malwarebytes and studio suffering the same problems.  Thinking that malwarebytes was causing the problem, I shut it down it.  After shutting down malwarebytes, I launched studio and the application behaved normally. Now I have to stop malwarebytes to use studio. 

Unfortunately, I do not know the name of the file that was obstructing the uninstall.  Help!  Everytime I want to use studio I have to shut down Malwarebytes causing great fear and consternation. ,  Any help will be appreciated.  Charlie...