Outbound connection blocked

Hello, 

I am new to this forum.  I received a warning today while reading a bit one news on yahoo.  While on their site, I received a pop up from Malwarebytes stating that an outbound connection was blocked, followed by the web page being replaced with a semi blank  Malwarebytes logo page.  What exactly does this mean?  It only happened while on that page.  I haven't received it any other time.  Malwarebytes byte scans reveal nothing.  Hitman scans, nothing.  Adaware scans also report nothing.  Even my antiviral program finds nothing.  Was this warning and block triggered by something embedded on the page itself, rather that my system?  Just trying to gauge the level of my situation..

Thanks,

Brian 

Hello and Welcome!

If you like you can post a copy of your protection logs and we can review them to see what was blocked.  Without looking through the logs, I am going to say it was a block the you received while at the yahoo site, probably and ad trying to redirect you to another page which was caught by Malwarebytes.