Malwarebytes changed to Beta by itself

Tulip

Since yesterday I can't sign in to my user account (local) on my pc running windows 10. I have lost access to all my files, but I can use the internet browsers. When I start a browser I get the message that my browser is protected by Malware Anti-Exploit Beta. I never had Beta before, I didn't install it, I wouldn't because I am an ordinary computer user and just use the general product. Does anyone here know how this could have happened and would it have anything to do with my problem of being unable to sign in to my user account?

If you had MalwareBytes Anti-EXPLOIT 1.09.x FREE installed on your machine, it will (either prompt you to, or automatically) update to 1.10.x... which will be remaining in "perpetual BETA" status.   There is no more "general" (or "non-Beta") version available.

Among other changes, what used to be premium features are now available to ALL/free users!

Opened up Premium shields to Free users as part of MBAE Beta 

Opened up addition of custom shields feature to Free users as part of MBAE Beta 

Edited by ky331