proxy malware, then network problems and more

One day, my internet stops working on only this device. I dig around and see that my proxy had been set to something I've never seen. I had to check my LAN settings under internet/network options (which was initially grayed out, so I found out how to open it by changing the value in the registry) and see that I had been under 127.0.0.1:8080 proxy. All sources point to me starting in safe mode, changing proxy settings in the registry, and rebooting. This worked once but the proxy returned. I used Zemana, Hitman Pro, and AdwCleaner to help but they only seem to fix it until I restart, which is when the proxy returns. I feel like I've done everything. Then, I run AdwCleaner just to make sure. It tells me to restart the computer, as it always does after scanning and deleting detected files. However, I come back to login and it denies me on both my pin and password (which I tried to login multiple times, ensuring that I had been typing it in correctly). So I restart again. Now, I notice that the network won't connect at all, but my login works fine. I login and Windows prompts me toe restart after detecting issues. So it does that automatically. But now it's in a loop, forever logging in and restarting, all while being not connected to the network? Just a frustrated user, any help here?

• Download and install the free version of Malwarebytes
    Note: If you have Malwarebytes already installed, you don't need to install it again. Simply start from the next bullet point;
  • Once Malwarebytes is installed, launch it and let it update his database. You might have to click on the little arrow by Scan Status in the middle right pane for it to do so;
  • Once the database update is complete, click on the Scan tab, then select the Threat Scan button and click on Start Scan;
  • Let the scan run, the time required to complete the scan depends of your system and computer specs;
  • Once the scan is complete, make sure that the first checkbox at the top is checked (which will automatically check every detected item), then click on the Quarantine Selected button;
    • If it asks you to restart your computer to complete the removal, do so;
  • Click on Export Summary after the deletion (in the bottom-left corner) and select Copy to Clipboard. Paste the content in your next reply;
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!