Big sound problem, help me please...

I think this may be the right area to post this after reviewing the forums..this is a repost:

I just about 1 hour ago updated to the newest malwarebytes version and ran a malware scan on my comp with it, it claimed to find something in DivX or w/e and so thinking nothing of it, i removed it...now my computer does not have any sound anymore, no music, no games, nothing...and a new thing happened too, whenever i close a program in the Windows Task Manager it started making this odd BEEP sound from the computer itself...I don't know what happened but this log that follows is the one after the scan...any advice to help me get my sounds working again? system restore didnt help either. In addition it seems whatever that file was...my computer is no longer registering my soundcard as being in my system or anything of the sort...please help me...

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39

Database version: 2546

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

8/2/2009 11:15:02 AM

mbam-log-2009-08-02 (11-15-02).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)

Objects scanned: 165841

Time elapsed: 56 minute(s), 54 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

c:\program files\DivX\divx converter\pS2Xx.ddc (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Your post in the HJT forum is the right topic area. I noticed you replied to your own post before any help was given. This changes the post count and the experts can sometimes assume that you have already been helped. Please be patient and someone will assist you. Thanks <_<

FYI-

NOTE: Please DO NOT post back to your post within the first 48 hours. Replying to your own posts changes the post count and will often cause helpers to think that you're already being helped and thus they won't open and look at your post. If no one has replied within 48 hours then please go ahead and either reply to your post or send a private message to a Moderator and let them know that you're still needing assistance