PUP.Optional.Legacy won't remove after multiple attempts.

Hola, soy nuevo usuario y siento no hablar inglés.

A mi me ocurre exactamente lo mismo; este problema me apareció hace unos 15 días sin poder asociarlo a un hecho causante.

He probado varios antivirus y programas de malware y aunque algunos lo detectan y notifican que se ha borrado, la carpeta C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local/YSearchUtil vuelve a aparecer. Creo que esto es la causa por la que mi equipo tarda de arrancar más de 12 minutos, el equipo es un portatil MSI con i7, SSD y 16GB de RAM.

Es curioso que cuando se hace reboot desde adwCleaner, arranca en unos segundos como lo hacía antes, pero si se apaga el equipo con la opción "Apagar" , el arranque es muy lento, se queda la pantalla negra durante unos minutos y cuando aparece contenido lo hace muy lentamente.

# AdwCleaner 7.0.0.0 - Logfile created on Thu Jul 27 17:50:55 2017
# Updated on 2017/17/07 by Malwarebytes 
# Running on Windows 10 Home (X64)
# Mode: clean
# Support: https://www.malwarebytes.com/support

***** [ Services ] *****

No malicious services deleted.

***** [ Folders ] *****

Deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\YSearchUtil

***** [ Files ] *****

No malicious files deleted.

***** [ DLL ] *****

No malicious DLLs cleaned.

***** [ WMI ] *****

No malicious WMI cleaned.

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

No malicious shortcuts cleaned.

***** [ Tasks ] *****

No malicious tasks deleted.

***** [ Registry ] *****

No malicious registry entries deleted.

***** [ Firefox (and derivatives) ] *****

No malicious Firefox entries deleted.

***** [ Chromium (and derivatives) ] *****

No malicious Chromium entries deleted.

::Tracing keys deleted
::Winsock settings cleared
::Additional Actions: 0

C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[C0].txt - [1105 B] - [2016/11/28 19:43:49]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[C2].txt - [2537 B] - [2017/3/15 7:45:45]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1196 B] - [2016/11/28 19:42:41]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S10].txt - [1820 B] - [2017/7/27 7:54:7]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S11].txt - [1887 B] - [2017/7/27 8:22:31]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S12].txt - [1955 B] - [2017/7/27 8:31:31]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S13].txt - [2023 B] - [2017/7/27 13:31:47]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S14].txt - [2092 B] - [2017/7/27 15:1:44]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S15].txt - [2160 B] - [2017/7/27 15:7:8]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S16].txt - [2227 B] - [2017/7/27 15:21:8]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S17].txt - [2295 B] - [2017/7/27 15:25:33]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S18].txt - [2364 B] - [2017/7/27 15:32:42]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S19].txt - [2433 B] - [2017/7/27 17:50:45]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [2686 B] - [2017/3/15 7:45:7]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S2].txt - [7774 B] - [2017/7/25 15:16:56]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S3].txt - [2253 B] - [2017/7/25 19:30:11]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S4].txt - [1414 B] - [2017/7/26 17:54:28]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S5].txt - [1482 B] - [2017/7/26 17:57:19]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S6].txt - [1550 B] - [2017/7/26 18:0:47]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S7].txt - [1617 B] - [2017/7/26 18:51:19]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S8].txt - [1685 B] - [2017/7/26 19:24:21]
C:/AdwCleaner/AdwCleaner[S9].txt - [1753 B] - [2017/7/27 7:33:8]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C2].txt ##########

Hi arthurobh :)

My name is Aura and I'll be assisting you with your malware issue. Since we'll be working together, you can call me Aura or Yoan, which is my real name, it's up to you! Now that we've broke the ice, I'll just ask you a few things during the time we'll be working together to clean your system and get it back to an operational state.

• As you'll notice, the logs we are asking for here are quite lenghty, so it's normal for me to not reply exactly after you post them. This is because I need some time to analyse them and then act accordingly. However, I'll always reply within 24 hours, 48 hours at most if something unexpected happens;
  • As long as I'm assisting you on Malwarebytes Forums, in this thread, I'll ask you to not seek assistance anywhere else for any issue related to the system we are working on. If you have an issue, question, etc. about your computer, please ask it in this thread and I'll assist you;
  • The same principle applies to any modifications you make to your system, I would like you to ask me before you do any manipulations that aren't in the instructions I posted. This is to ensure that we are operating in sync and I know exactly what's happening on your system;
  • If you aren't sure about an instruction I'm giving you, ask me about it. This is to ensure that the clean-up process goes without any issue. I'll answer you and even give you more precise instructions/explanations if you need. There's no shame in asking questions here, better be safe than sorry!;
  • If you don't reply to your thread within 3 days, I'll bump this thread to let you know that I'm waiting for you. If you don't reply after 5 days, it'll be closed. If you return after that period, you can send me a PM to get it unlocked and we'll continue where we left off;
  • Since malware can work quickly, we want to get rid of them as fast as we can, before they make unknown changes to the system. This being said, I would appreciate if you could reply to this thread within 24 hours of me posting. This way, we'll have a good clean-up rhythm and the chances of complications will be reduced;
  • I'm against any form of pirated, illegal and counterfeit software and material. So if you have any installed on your system, I'll ask you to uninstall them right now. You don't have to tell me if you indeed had some or not, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Plus, this would be against Malwarebytes Forums's rules;
  • In the end, you are the one asking for assistance here. So if you wish to go a different way during the clean-up, like format and reinstall Windows, you are free to do so. I would appreciate you to let me know about it first, and if you need, I can also assist you in the process;
  • I would appreciate if you were to stay with me until the end, which means, until I declare your system clean. Just because your system isn't behaving weirdly anymore, or is running better than before, it doesn't mean that the infection is completely gone;
    This being said, I have a full time job so sometimes it'll take longer for me to reply to you. Don't worry, you'll be my first priority as soon as I get home and have time to look at your thread;

This being said, it's time to clean-up some malware, so let's get started, shall we? :)

Follow the instructions in the thread below, and provide me both FRST logs (FRST.txt and Addition.txt). You can attach them in your next post, or copy/paste their content.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/9573-im-infected-what-do-i-do-now/

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!