JeSuisFame

daws.azurewebsites.net and stannum-sub.azurewebsites.net

I just confirmed I can get to daws. & stannum-sub.
Please make sure you have applied the latest definition packages.

Moving this to its own thread

Edited by JDKB
moving

Okay so I'm PST time.  It's 10:14 now, and I haven't had a pop up since 9:27 since the latest patch ending in (4).  I think it worked to keep the pop ups of 'blocking' continuing.  If it starts up again I'll post again, though it has slowed down my computer to about half its speed.  Is there anything I can run a search on, on the Dell to erase it from the computer and see if that helps with the slowness?

3 minutes ago, EdryFardiem said:

do we need to download an update

Just open MB and in the dashboard click on  "Current" at the scan status section and it will update it.

Just click the "update" button if using MBAM2 
If using MBAM3, on the main dashboard page, under "scan status"|updates, click "current". If there are any updates, they will be applied.

2 hours ago, blender said:

Let's try this again.
azurewebsites block should be fixed in:
Current Publication Information 
MBAM2 Version: v2017.07.28.02
MBAM3 Version: 1.0.2454

Fabulous. Thank you Blender, Zynthesist and others who have worked on this issue. All seems good from my site now. I so admire your techinical abilities. if only I had some of those skills :D . Cheers all.

@EdryFardiem, it looks like that serverspring site was compromised & pointing to ransomware. Is it a site you are trying to visit or this block notification just happen while surfing?

I have version MBAM3 1.0.2458 which seems to have fixed the earlier site blocking, however, it's now blocking vd.taskbords.

Thanks