what is this?

mbyuser

i have never be able to get a reply to this;

what is this Zone.Identifier that apperars if i scan for ads useing hi-jack this.un-ticking the hide safe sytem entrires and i find a whole host off things ive downloaded with this attched.

what i find strange and confusing is if i use one version off f/fox i dont recive them,then they release a update and i do,then they release another update and i dont and so forth.

here is a example;

C:\Documents and Settings\name\Desktop\folder\AdbeRdr910_en_US.exe : Zone.Identifier (46 bytes)

C:\Documents and Settings\name\Desktop\folder name\ATF-Cleaner.exe : Zone.Identifier (26 bytes)

C

C:\Documents and Settings\name\Desktop\folder name\mrublastersetup.exe : Zone.Identifier (26 bytes)

C:\Documents and Settings\name\Desktop\folder\QuickTimeInstaller.exe : Zone.Identifier (46

now i can remove the Zone.Identifier with apperntly no system errors so i really dont understand what it is.

ive looked but the best i found was this would be resolved in I.E but it wasnt i still find them useing this version of fox or any version of I.E

i have never be able to get a reply to this;

what is this Zone.Identifier that apperars if i scan for ads useing hi-jack this.un-ticking the hide safe sytem entrires and i find a whole host off things ive downloaded with this attched.

what i find strange and confusing is if i use one version off f/fox i dont recive them,then they release a update and i do,then they release another update and i dont and so forth.

here is a example;

C:\Documents and Settings\name\Desktop\folder\AdbeRdr910_en_US.exe : Zone.Identifier (46 bytes)

C:\Documents and Settings\name\Desktop\folder name\ATF-Cleaner.exe : Zone.Identifier (26 bytes)

C

C:\Documents and Settings\name\Desktop\folder name\mrublastersetup.exe : Zone.Identifier (26 bytes)

C:\Documents and Settings\Dad\Desktop\checked\QuickTimeInstaller.exe : Zone.Identifier (46

now i can remove the Zone.Identifier with appertly no system errors so i really dont understand what it is.

ive looked but the best i found was this would be resolved in I.E but it wasnt i still find them useing this version of fox or any version of I.E

I had the same problem.

hi bob

you had the same problem,meaning you dont anymore?

if you dont can you provide more info?

thanks

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My documents\WinFix~1.exe : Zone.Identifier (46

I thought it was all gone but i checked again and it was back! <_<

Sorry i was not any help. Somebody sould help us soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!