Pup.optional.Legacy issue even after safeboot w/ networking

Hi there.

Freshly installed Windows 10 (64bit) OS today. Downloaded google chrome, malwarebytes, and malwarebytes adwcleaner. Did an initial scan. Malwarebytes came up with nothing. Windows Defender came up with nothing. However, adwcleaner keeps coming up with the PUP.legacy.optional issue, with 6 elements.

Booted down into safemode with networking enabled. Scanned and cleaned the 6 elements. Rebooted into normal, scanned again. Same 6 elements were found. 

Uninstalled google chrome, booted into safemode with networking again. Scanned again. 6 elements found and cleaned. Rebooted into normal, scanned. Nothing was found. Yay!

Installed google chrome again, but did not sign in (bookmarks and everything were already loaded, but without being signed in, no future synching would work.) Tested again with a scan in normal, and still nothing found. Yay!

Signed into chrome. Scanned again. The 6 elements are back. Booted into safe mode with networking to clean. Found the 6 elements and cleaned them. Booted back into normal mode. Scan again, while signed into chrome. 6 elements are still there.

I really don't want to lose all of my chrome data, bookmarks, etc. Do I even have a choice at this point?

Scan logfile attached.

screenshot.PNG

AdwCleaner[S18].txt