How do I remove threats using the Management Console

I'm afraid I'm not finding the Management Console very intuitive or very useful. It lists the threats, but how do I tell it to remove them. If I'm sitting at the infected machine, I can run a scan, select the threats and tell it to remove, but I can select all I want in MBMC, and there is not option to clean the infected computer.

I go to the client tab, click threat view and see all the threats with "no action taken". If I switch to client view, select the client with the listed threats and run a scan, the "last scan result" comes back as no threat!??

The manual says the threat view is obvious so they won't explain it, and it just skips to explaining the client view. I guess I'm just dense.

You clean the machines be defining what you wish Anti-Malware to look for and remove within your policy, you do not get to pick and choose after a scan is completed. 

No action taken means your console isn't fully configured yet to deal with or take action upon anything that it has found. There's two stages to set up. You define what MBAM will be looking for and tagging for removal in Policy -> Scanner. In your scan scheduler or on demand scan you define what action will be taken on the items identified and tagged. See my screenshots...

59715117ab23b_PolicyPUPandPUMsettings.jpg.6e613b557c148494adcd9bf2408ab558.jpg

5971512dcf0bd_scanschedulersettings.JPG.5fd443927a22189c6f20d3f11d4aad63.JPG