After scaning for malware i cant delete threats in quarantine even dou i have premium version help me plz 

Hi and welcome to the Malwarebytes support forums :)

You will need to restart your computer inorder for Malwarebytes to remove items that are locked up in the quarantine.

I did restart computer still it doesnt work  after i hit delete nothing happens stays the same 

vidtonal,

Have you tried Safe Mode?

What version of Windows are you using?

Also can you do this?

Please download our diagnostic tool, MB-Check to your Desktop from this link: https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb3_check

Double-click it to run it. A black command prompt window will appear momentarily and you will see a message appear telling you to locate the zipped log files.

A log file named mb-check-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop.
Please attach this log to your next reply.

The log will help us determine if the all the necessary Malwarebytes files are installed and confirm that all of our services are running..

i did restart in safe mode still couldnt delete them in malwarebytes program  so i manualy deleted  quarantine folders that worked ty for your response 

Strange you could delete the folder but not the items inside.

If you're happy, I'm happy.

Glad we could help. :)If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!