Unable to run Malwarebytes 3 after latest Windows 10 update

After Windows 10 Creators latest update KB4025342 Malwarebytes does not start with Windows and cannot start it from desktop icon, I get the "Unable to connect the services" message.

Other security apps I have running are Windows Defender, which I cannot turn off when I try it immediately turns Real-time Protection  back on again and McAfee Security Centre which works fine.

I have looked at Windows Services and Malwarebytes Service is stuck on Starting!

2017-07-13_16-30-40.jpg

2017-07-13_16-19-11.jpg

2017-07-13_15-57-02.jpg

Hello nikhils,

I downloaded the latest installer as you suggested above and Malwarebytes is now working fine.

I had an other problem (nothing to do with Malwarebytes) with my pc that I had a Driver_Power_State_Failure BSOD and I ran Driver Verifier which then had a HIDCLASS.SYS BSOD and had to take my pc back to a previous Restore Point which is why I took longer than I wanted to reply to you.

Thanks for your help.