Client Push Not Working

I'm trying to client push to my machine, it has worked on every other machine but not mine. I've been through various posts in the forum and followed all suggestions without any luck and have run out of ideas, please help?!?!?

I have checked:

Firewall off or ports for mbmc are open (defaults are 18457, 443 and 137)
.NET Framework 3.5 installed and enabled.
Windows Installer 4.0 or higher.
Network discovery, File sharing and Printer sharing turned on

I'm still getting 

Installation failed. The RPC server is unavailable. Please allow WMI through Windows Firewall.

OR

Installation failed. Failed to open Service Control Manager DB. IP Address 192.168.100.17. Win32 error code [5]      (without WMI checked)

Error code 5 means you need to use the WMI, if you do that and get an RPC failure on the machine, it means that the WMI needs to be opened on the machine. You may experience this problem, even with the firewall off, depending on the permissions settings of a target endpoint. If this occurs, open a command line window on the endpoint (as an administrator) and enter the following:

Old command:
netsh firewall set service RemoteAdmin enable

New commands:
netsh advfirewall firewall set rule group="remote administration" new enable=yes
netsh advfirewall firewall set rule group="Windows Remote Management" new enable=yes
netsh advfirewall firewall set rule group="windows management instrumentation (wmi)" new enable=yes

Try to push again after completing those commands.