Error 49:120 on Installation

Hello there,

I am almost certain something dodgy is going on with my computer and it is slowly getting worse. In Task manager the system reports that the disk space is at 100% almost all the time and this is causing me to crash/lag non stop. I currently use windows defender and nothing suspicious has come around so I wanted to install malwarebytes to do another scan to see if i can stop what is ever on my computer. Adverts too have started to pop up on screen and redirecting my page.... Which is becoming unbearable. 

The issue originally was the software was blocked by an administrator and the only way i got around that was by using the hidden administrators account although when I attempted to install it on that account i received the following error;

Error 49:120

Could not call proc

I have seen you were able to help others resolve this and I am just praying you are able to help me as well,

Kind regards,

Jamie

Edited by Trigger
spelling mistake xD

Hi Trigger :)

My name is Aura and I'll be assisting you with your malware issue. Since we'll be working together, you can call me Aura or Yoan, which is my real name, it's up to you! Now that we've broke the ice, I'll just ask you a few things during the time we'll be working together to clean your system and get it back to an operational state.

• As you'll notice, the logs we are asking for here are quite lenghty, so it's normal for me to not reply exactly after you post them. This is because I need some time to analyse them and then act accordingly. However, I'll always reply within 24 hours, 48 hours at most if something unexpected happens;
  • As long as I'm assisting you on Malwarebytes Forums, in this thread, I'll ask you to not seek assistance anywhere else for any issue related to the system we are working on. If you have an issue, question, etc. about your computer, please ask it in this thread and I'll assist you;
  • The same principle applies to any modifications you make to your system, I would like you to ask me before you do any manipulations that aren't in the instructions I posted. This is to ensure that we are operating in sync and I know exactly what's happening on your system;
  • If you aren't sure about an instruction I'm giving you, ask me about it. This is to ensure that the clean-up process goes without any issue. I'll answer you and even give you more precise instructions/explanations if you need. There's no shame in asking questions here, better be safe than sorry!;
  • If you don't reply to your thread within 3 days, I'll bump this thread to let you know that I'm waiting for you. If you don't reply after 5 days, it'll be closed. If you return after that period, you can send me a PM to get it unlocked and we'll continue where we left off;
  • Since malware can work quickly, we want to get rid of them as fast as we can, before they make unknown changes to the system. This being said, I would appreciate if you could reply to this thread within 24 hours of me posting. This way, we'll have a good clean-up rhythm and the chances of complications will be reduced;
  • I'm against any form of pirated, illegal and counterfeit software and material. So if you have any installed on your system, I'll ask you to uninstall them right now. You don't have to tell me if you indeed had some or not, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Plus, this would be against Malwarebytes Forums's rules;
  • In the end, you are the one asking for assistance here. So if you wish to go a different way during the clean-up, like format and reinstall Windows, you are free to do so. I would appreciate you to let me know about it first, and if you need, I can also assist you in the process;
  • I would appreciate if you were to stay with me until the end, which means, until I declare your system clean. Just because your system isn't behaving weirdly anymore, or is running better than before, it doesn't mean that the infection is completely gone;
    This being said, I have a full time job so sometimes it'll take longer for me to reply to you. Don't worry, you'll be my first priority as soon as I get home and have time to look at your thread;

This being said, it's time to clean-up some malware, so let's get started, shall we? :)

Follow the instructions in the thread below, and provide me both FRST logs (FRST.txt and Addition.txt). You can attach them in your next post, or copy/paste their content.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/9573-im-infected-what-do-i-do-now/

Thank you for waiting.

LdH4gmf.pngGoogle Chrome - Remove Extension/App

• In Google Chrome, enter chrome://extensions in the address bar and press on Enter;
  • In the Extensions page, uninstall these (by clicking on the little garbage can icon on their right):
    • Total AV Web Shield
  • If you don't see the extension listed, it means that it's installed as an App. So enter chrome://apps in the address bar and press on Enter;
  • From the Apps page, look for the app, right-click on it and select Remove from Chrome;

warning.gifMalicious Programs Warning!

I noticed that you have malicious programs installed on your system. I'll ask you to uninstall them since uninstalling such programs before running malware removal tools will ensure a better clean-up.

• DragonBoost

If you have an issue when uninstalling a program, please let me know.

iO3R662.pngFarbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) - Fix mode
Follow the instructions below to execute a fix on your system using FRST, and provide the log in your next reply.

• Download the attached fixlist.txt file, and save it on your Desktop (or wherever your FRST.exe/FRST64.exe executable is located);
  • Right-click on the FRST executable and select Spcusrh.pngRun as Administrator (for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 users);
  • Click on the Fix button;
    NYA5Cbr.png
  • On completion, a message will come up saying that the fix has been completed and it'll open a log in Notepad;
  • Copy and paste its content in your next reply;

fixlist.txt

Hi,

I have removed AV shield however DragonBoost does not provide me with an uninstall option.

I have found it in Settings > Apps & features although it says unavailable and the the modify/Unistall options are greyed out.

I do use CCleaner however it doesnt even see DragonBoost. Any suggestions?

What you provided me is the fixlist.txt I attached earlier. You need to run a FRST fix using that fixlist.txt (follow the instructions above), and after the restart, a file called fixlog.txt should be on your desktop. This is the file I need.

All good, it happens :) Now that CertLock has been removed, you should be able to install and run a scan with Malwarebytes.

j1Bynr2.pngMalwarebytes - Clean Mode

• Download and install the free version of Malwarebytes
    Note: If you have Malwarebytes already installed, you don't need to install it again. Simply start from the next bullet point;
  • Once Malwarebytes is installed, launch it and let it update his database. You might have to click on the little arrow by Scan Status in the middle right pane for it to do so;
  • Once the database update is complete, click on the Scan tab, then select the Threat Scan button and click on Start Scan;
  • Let the scan run, the time required to complete the scan depends of your system and computer specs;
  • Once the scan is complete, make sure that the first checkbox at the top is checked (which will automatically check every detected item), then click on the Quarantine Selected button;
    • If it asks you to restart your computer to complete the removal, do so;
  • Click on Export Summary after the deletion (in the bottom-left corner) and select Copy to Clipboard. Paste the content in your next reply;

Windows decided to do a configuration... but anyway it found a fair bit

Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Scan Date: 6/30/17
Scan Time: 6:07 PM
Log File: 
Administrator: Yes

-Software Information-
Version: 3.1.2.1733
Components Version: 1.0.160
Update Package Version: 1.0.2264
License: Trial

-System Information-
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: DESKTOP-RQTKHQ1\jtrig

-Scan Summary-
Scan Type: Threat Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 419450
Threats Detected: 28
Threats Quarantined: 24
Time Elapsed: 2 min, 33 sec

-Scan Options-
Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Disabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Enabled
PUM: Enabled

-Scan Details-
Process: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Module: 0

Registry Key: 5
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, HKLM\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\SERVICES\NLASVC\PARAMETERS\INTERNET\MANUALPROXIES, Quarantined, [6631], [-1],0.0.0
PUP.Optional.ProxyGate, HKU\S-1-5-21-3451796121-2654552730-1334146475-1001\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\UNINSTALL\DragonBoost, Quarantined, [1024], [375419],1.0.2264
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\MICROSOFT\TRACING\winsrcsrv_RASAPI32, Quarantined, [6631], [407460],1.0.2264
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\MICROSOFT\TRACING\winsrcsrv_RASMANCS, Quarantined, [6631], [407460],1.0.2264
Adware.IStartSurf, HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\MBS_INSTALL, Quarantined, [840], [401921],1.0.2264

Registry Value: 9
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\INTERNET SETTINGS|PROXYENABLE, Removal Failed, [6631], [-1],0.0.0
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, HKU\S-1-5-21-3451796121-2654552730-1334146475-1000\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\INTERNET SETTINGS|PROXYENABLE, Quarantined, [6631], [-1],0.0.0
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, HKU\S-1-5-21-3451796121-2654552730-1334146475-1001\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\INTERNET SETTINGS|PROXYENABLE, Quarantined, [6631], [-1],0.0.0
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, HKU\S-1-5-21-3451796121-2654552730-1334146475-500\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\INTERNET SETTINGS|PROXYENABLE, Quarantined, [6631], [-1],0.0.0
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\INTERNET SETTINGS|PROXYSERVER, Removal Failed, [6631], [-1],0.0.0
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, HKU\S-1-5-21-3451796121-2654552730-1334146475-1000\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\INTERNET SETTINGS|PROXYSERVER, Quarantined, [6631], [-1],0.0.0
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\INTERNET SETTINGS|PROXYENABLE, Removal Failed, [6631], [-1],0.0.0
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\INTERNET SETTINGS|PROXYSERVER, Removal Failed, [6631], [-1],0.0.0
Adware.IStartSurf, HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\MBS_INSTALL|CHANNEL, Quarantined, [840], [401921],1.0.2264

Registry Data: 0

Data Stream: 0

Folder: 3
PUP.Optional.AnonymizerGadget, C:\USERS\JTRIG\APPDATA\ROAMING\AGDATA, Quarantined, [1597], [338259],1.0.2264
PUP.Optional.AnonymizerGadget, C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\ANONYMIZERGADGET, Quarantined, [1597], [364596],1.0.2264
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, C:\WINDOWS\SRC_SRV, Quarantined, [6631], [392905],1.0.2264

File: 11
PUP.Optional.AnonymizerGadget, C:\USERS\JTRIG\APPDATA\ROAMING\AGDATA\CONFIG.JSON, Quarantined, [1597], [338259],1.0.2264
PUP.Optional.AnonymizerGadget, C:\Users\jtrig\AppData\Roaming\AGData\add.json, Quarantined, [1597], [338259],1.0.2264
PUP.Optional.Amonetize, C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT TOOLKIT FINAL\MICROSOFT TOOLKIT 2.6.6__9465_IL5.EXE, Quarantined, [6], [398271],1.0.2264
PUP.Optional.AnonymizerGadget, C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\ANONYMIZERGADGET\AGUTILS.DLL, Quarantined, [1597], [364596],1.0.2264
PUP.Optional.InstallCore, C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT TOOLKIT FINAL\WINDOWS_REG_AC.EXE, Quarantined, [3], [386655],1.0.2264
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, C:\WINDOWS\SRC_SRV\TRUSTED.WEB.PROXY.DLL, Quarantined, [6631], [392905],1.0.2264
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, C:\Windows\src_srv\a55bb5c7-1a2b-49b8-bd64-511e5308f0da.exe, Quarantined, [6631], [392905],1.0.2264
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, C:\Windows\src_srv\accept_cert.exe, Quarantined, [6631], [392905],1.0.2264
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, C:\Windows\src_srv\Ionic.Zip.dll, Quarantined, [6631], [392905],1.0.2264
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, C:\Windows\src_srv\rootCert.pfx, Quarantined, [6631], [392905],1.0.2264
Adware.BetterAds.PrxySvrRST, C:\Windows\src_srv\winsrcsrv.exe, Quarantined, [6631], [392905],1.0.2264

Physical Sector: 0

(end)

Good. Now let's do a sweep with AdwCleaner and JRT.

zcMPezJ.pngAdwCleaner - Fix Mode

• Download AdwCleaner and move it to your Desktop;
  • Right-click on AdwCleaner.exe and select Spcusrh.pngRun as Administrator (for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 users);
  • Accept the EULA (I accept), let the database update, then click on Scan;
  • Let the scan complete. Once it's done, make sure that every item listed in the different tabs is checked and click on the Cleaning button. This will kill all the active processes;
    MV5ejgW.png
  • Once the cleaning process is complete, AdwCleaner will ask to restart your computer, do it;
  • After the restart, a log will open when logging in. Please copy/paste the content of that log in your next reply;

iT103hr.pngJunkware Removal Tool (JRT)

• Download Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) and move it to your Desktop;
  • Right-click on JRT.exe and select Spcusrh.pngRun as Administrator (for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 users);
  • Press on any key to launch the scan and let it complete;
    tLsXbWy.png
    Credits : BleepingComputer.com
  • Once the scan is complete, a log will open. Please copy/paste the content of the output log in your next reply;

Your next reply(ies) should therefore contain:

• Copy/pasted AdwCleaner clean log;
  • Copy/pasted JRT log;

# AdwCleaner v6.047 - Logfile created 30/06/2017 at 18:46:28
# Updated on 19/05/2017 by Malwarebytes
# Database : 2017-06-29.3 [Server]
# Operating System : Windows 10 Home  (X64)
# Username : jtrig - DESKTOP-RQTKHQ1
# Running from : C:\Users\jtrig\Downloads\AdwCleaner.exe
# Mode: Clean
# Support : https://www.malwarebytes.com/support

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Folders ] *****

[-] Folder deleted: C:\Users\jtrig\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnonymizerGadget

***** [ Files ] *****

***** [ DLL ] *****

***** [ WMI ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\betterads

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

[-] [C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] [Search Provider] Deleted: uk.ask.com

:: "Tracing" keys deleted
:: Winsock settings cleared

C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt - [1025 Bytes] - [30/06/2017 18:46:28]
C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1510 Bytes] - [30/06/2017 18:45:34]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt - [1171 Bytes] ##########

was on it for about 20 mins before everything frozen and had to restart computer again,.... didnt reopen as wasnt sure what you would say. I have run the software again but my computer is for some reason suffering. Extremely slow loading times and although my connection to the internet is full tabs take a good 5 mins to open... will let you know if it manages to run successfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Malwarebytes
Version: 8.1.3 (04.10.2017)
Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 
Ran by jtrig (Administrator) on 30/06/2017 at 19:52:24.31

File System: 0 

Registry: 0 

Scan was completed on 30/06/2017 at 19:57:01.14
End of JRT log

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64) Version: 29-06-2017
Ran by jtrig (administrator) on DESKTOP-RQTKHQ1 (30-06-2017 20:44:35)
Running from C:\Users\jtrig\Desktop
Loaded Profiles: jtrig (Available Profiles: defaultuser0 & jtrig & Administrator)
Platform: Windows 10 Home Version 1607 (X64) Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11 (Default browser: Edge)
Boot Mode: Normal
Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/335081-frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display.NvContainer\NVDisplay.Container.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display.NvContainer\NVDisplay.Container.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_a88bf6b18b1da077\igfxCUIService.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ibtsiva.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NvTelemetry\NvTelemetryContainer.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_a88bf6b18b1da077\IntelCpHDCPSvc.exe
(Synaptics Incorporated) C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnhService.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvContainer\nvcontainer.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_a88bf6b18b1da077\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe
(Malwarebytes) C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\MBAMService.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\NisSrv.exe
(Synaptics Incorporated) C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NvContainer\nvcontainer.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe
(Synaptics Incorporated) C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_a88bf6b18b1da077\igfxEM.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvtray.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCuiL.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
(Malwarebytes) C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\mbamtray.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\ShadowPlay\nvspcaps64.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\ShadowPlay\nvsphelper64.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\NVIDIA Share.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\NVIDIA Share.exe
(Node.js) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NvNode\NVIDIA Web Helper.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft-windows-servicingstack_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.14393.350_none_43278ee965418581\TiWorker.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\smartscreen.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed. The file will not be moved.)

HKLM\...\Run: [WindowsDefender] => C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCuiL.exe [631808 2016-11-20] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Run: [RTHDVCPL] => C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe [16776192 2016-12-02] (Realtek Semiconductor)
HKLM\...\Run: [ShadowPlay] => "C:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe" C:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll,ShadowPlayOnSystemStart
HKLM\...\Run: [Malwarebytes TrayApp] => C:\PROGRAM FILES\MALWAREBYTES\ANTI-MALWARE\mbamtray.exe [3146704 2017

ditional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 29-06-2017
Ran by jtrig (30-06-2017 20:47:52)
Running from C:\Users\jtrig\Desktop
Windows 10 Home Version 1607 (X64) (2017-05-16 13:34:15)
Boot Mode: Normal
==========================================================

==================== Accounts: =============================

Administrator (S-1-5-21-3451796121-2654552730-1334146475-500 - Administrator - Enabled) => C:\Users\Administrator
DefaultAccount (S-1-5-21-3451796121-2654552730-1334146475-503 - Limited - Disabled)
defaultuser0 (S-1-5-21-3451796121-2654552730-1334146475-1000 - Limited - Disabled) => C:\Users\defaultuser0
Guest (S-1-5-21-3451796121-2654552730-1334146475-501 - Limited - Disabled)
jtrig (S-1-5-21-3451796121-2654552730-1334146475-1001 - Administrator - Enabled) => C:\Users\jtrig

==================== Security Center ========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed.)

AV: Windows Defender (Enabled - Up to date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
AS: Windows Defender (Enabled - Up to date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}

==================== Installed Programs ======================

(Only the adware programs with "Hidden" flag could be added to the fixlist to unhide them. The adware programs should be uninstalled manually.)

Ace of Spades (HKLM\...\Steam App 224540) (Version:  - Jagex Limited)
Ace of Spades (HKLM-x32\...\{6037B8AD-7D5B-4D50-9BCA-A586C44EEF34}) (Version: 0.75.015 - Ben Aksoy)
Ansel (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Ansel) (Version: 382.05 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
Build and Shoot Launcher 1.2 (HKLM-x32\...\Build and Shoot Launcher) (Version: 1.2 - Buld Then Snip, LLC)
CCleaner (HKLM\...\CCleaner) (Version: 5.30 - Piriform)
Design Tools - 2D Design V2 (HKLM-x32\...\{D2BEB7F1-534E-473F-B547-426A02B60143}) (Version: 2.15 - TechSoft UK Ltd)
Google Chrome (HKLM-x32\...\Google Chrome) (Version: 59.0.3071.115 - Google Inc.)
Google Update Helper (HKLM-x32\...\{60EC980A-BDA2-4CB6-A427-B07A5498B4CA}) (Version: 1.3.33.5 - Google Inc.) Hidden
Heroes of Might and Magic® IV (HKLM-x32\...\Heroes of Might and Magic IV) (Version:  - )
Horizon v2.5.4.0 (HKLM-x32\...\d4cfeebc-b821-40b7-9f81-d366b1466f03_is1) (Version: 2.5.4.0 - Daring Development Inc.)
Left 4 Dead 2 (HKLM\...\Steam App 550) (Version:  - Valve)
Malwarebytes version 3.1.2.1733 (HKLM\...\{35065F43-4BB2-439A-BFF7-0F1014F2E0CD}_is1) (Version: 3.1.2.1733 - Malwarebytes)
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (HKLM\...\Office15.PROPLUSR) (Version: 15.0.4420.1017 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft OneDrive (HKU\S-1-5-21-3451796121-2654552730-1334146475-1001\...\OneDriveSetup.exe) (Version: 17.3.6799.0327 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM\...\{5FCE6D76-F5DC-37AB-B2B8-22AB8CEDB1D4}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM-x32\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{1D8E6291-B0D5-35EC-8441-6616F567A0F7}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM-x32\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.61030 (HKLM-x32\...\{ca67548a-5ebe-413a-b50c-4b9ceb6d66c6}) (Version: 11.0.61030.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.61030 (HKLM-x32\...\{33d1fd90-4274-48a1-9bc1-97e33d9c2d6f}) (Version: 11.0.61030.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) - 12.0.21005 (HKLM-x32\...\{7f51bdb9-ee21-49ee-94d6-90afc321780e}) (Version: 12.0.21005.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) - 12.0.21005 (HKLM-x32\...\{ce085a78-074e-4823-8dc1-8a721b94b76d}) (Version: 12.0.21005.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x64) - 14.0.24215 (HKLM-x32\...\{d992c12e-cab2-426f-bde3-fb8c53950b0d}) (Version: 14.0.24215.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Minecraft (HKLM-x32\...\{1C16BCA3-EBC1-49F6-8623-8FBFB9CCC872}) (Version: 1.0.3.0 - Mojang)
Notepad++ (32-bit x86) (HKLM-x32\...\Notepad++) (Version: 7.4.1 - Notepad++ Team)
NVIDIA GeForce Experience 3.7.0.81 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.GFExperience) (Version: 3.7.0.81 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 382.05 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.Driver) (Version: 382.05 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.17.0329 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.PhysX) (Version: 9.17.0329 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NvNodejs (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_NvNodejs) (Version: 3.7.0.81 - NVIDIA Corporation