Anti-exploit Lic

I got a e-mail from Cleverbridge stating they charged my credit card for another year. I had upgraded to Malwarebytes 3.0 which included both. I am pretty sure we were told over on Wilderssecurity that if you had a paid subscription for a lifetime Malwarbytes 2.0 and upgraded to 3.0 we would not be charged anymore for Anti-exploit. 

is there anything I can do to get a refund?

What I gathered happened is below, @nikhils will confirm after researching with the team...

1. You own a lifetime license for V2 (which did not include anti-exploit) and upgraded to V3 which now includes anti-exploit as well as other features.  This upgraded happened with you V2 lifetime license which is fine.

2. You also had a separate license for MBAE which was subscription based and not included with MBAM v2 (assuming here so I may be wrong) with a different key.

So now that you have MB3 you no longer need that MBAE subscription/key.  If you do decide to keep it, you can use that KEY to activate another copy of MB3 on a 2nd computer, however it will be subscription based.

Does that sound correct?