Hello...

I'm a premium user here and need some help. First off, I have NO SIGNS of infection whatsoever (I guess we'll see :rolleyes:). My computer runs wonderfully.. My ONLY problem is that I am unable to upgrade (and now I cannot even install) MBAM 3.x. I had been running version 3 already and started having a problem only after I was prompted to install your most recent update. The setup launched and as soon as I clicked "OK" to the default of ENGLISH I get this error (attached). I was persistent to get your latest version installed so I started troubleshooting. I saw the other post about checking for "Malwarebytes" in the UNTRUSTED certificates for this same "Could not call proc" error but it was not found there. 

I manually downloaded your latest version (mb3-setup-consumer-3.1.2.1733-1.0.141-1.0.2092.exe) and still same error. I ended up downloading your latest MBAM cleaner (mb-clean-3.1.0.1008.exe) to remove v3 because I noticed I got the SAME ERROR when I tried to UNINSTALL v3 I thought this was important to highlight for you. 

So... I went back to an older MBAM 2 and it installed just fine. I updated it, ran a full scan, nothing found.

I'm stumped as to why v3 is no longer cooperating. The only thing I have recently changed was installing a new router. 

Thank you in advance!

mbam error.png

CheckResults.txt

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Edited by laithan