3.1.2 protection turns off

Hello and Welcome!

Sorry to hear your having issues.  Lets get a fresh re-install just in case you upgrade to the latest version did not go smoothly...

Let's try this first.... (Malwarebytes clean removal tool will backup your license information and then re-enter the license to the new install)

1. Please follow the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - Malwarebytes mb-clean tool (NOTE: After uninstalling with the mb-claen tool you will be asked to reboot. Once you reboot it will ask you if you want to re-install Malwarebytes, you can select YES (it will download the latest version) or you can download the latest version manually (currently v3.1.2.1733 ) to re-install from HERE)
  2. If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and attach to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: mb-check-results.zip, FRST.txt, Addition.txt)
  3. NOTE: More info about the latest Malwarebytes 3.1.2 HERE; MB 3 User Guide ONLINE; MB 3 User Guide PDF; MB 3 FAQ: Malwarebytes 3.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank You,

Firefox

This is getting beyond a joke. My exploit protection now refuses to start as well. This is twice now in as many weeks there have been serious failures with this product. 

Sort yourselves out please gents or I'm going to have to find a new solution. You have been a good company till now so I'm prepared to give you some slack but two big failures in one month is starting to make me worry. Please fix this asap.

Sorry nikhils, I cannot share the data in FRST.txt and Addition.txt   They reveal more about the contents of my personal computer than I'm not willing to share.  Instead, tell me how I can go back to the stable 3.0.6.  Thanks, ILS

4 minutes ago, ILS said:

Sorry nikhils, I cannot share the data in FRST.txt and Addition.txt   They reveal more about the contents of my personal computer than I'm not willing to share.  Instead, tell me how I can go back to the stable 3.0.6.  Thanks, ILS

you are more than welcome to send the logs to @nikhils via PM, simply hover over the name and wait till the window pops up and choose Message to send the logs...

• 1 month later...

It's been over a month since I removed Malwarebytes 3.1.2 and reverted to 3.0.6.  I keep getting messages that 'version update (is) available.' Is the version Malwarebytes 3.1.2, or have you a later version?  As you might recall, I and many others had the same problem: protections (web and full) cannot be turned on. I have Win7 64bit PCs.

14 minutes ago, ILS said:

It's been over a month

Did you ever send those logs over to @nikhils to review?  I would hate to tell you to do another install till those logs are reviewed. There might be something on that computer that is conflicting with MB any newer than 3.06.

I would not even really suggest the new beta for you yet.

2 minutes ago, ILS said:

Have you updated 3.1.2?

Day one. And I have seen dozens of my clients on it with no issues.

3 minutes ago, ILS said:

They contained too much personal information about the contents of my computer.

In the end, If you won't send logs to a trusted EMPLOYEE of Malwarebytes than any actual help with the program will be impossible. I am really sorry.