My user name kinda sums it up ...BUT

One last question, since you kow about computers and such.., ....when I see in the right hand tool bar thingy, and I see the yellow shield thingy that tells me that I have updates available from Microsoft.....Do u recommend it ????

Go back into the Control Panel, Look for Sounds, Speech & audio, click on that, then click on, Sounds & Audio Devices, Look over all the tabs, move any sliding bar up to the 50% 75% level... see if that helps?

Checked...Everything is fine... Hm.....Since its humming , its getting a connection...Hm.....I'll tinker with it tomorrow

Is the yellow shield on the taskbar on the bottom right? then yes, click on it & see....

Yeah..it is...so its cool to go ahead and do it ? Ive always done it and wondered if it was truly safe to do it......Heck fire...I screwed it up and did the IE 8...So Im a tad leery !!!! HA !

ok very good, if you have any other problems you post back.... regards....

The yellow shield update was for IE 8 !!!..I hit NOOOOOO !!!

But I rally appreciate your time and help tonite...I also read your profile about u being in Viet Nam and wanted to say thank you ...!