Exploit protection won't turn on

Since I don't see any responses to those who have posted, here's another post for the same thing:

Malwarebytes (Premium).  Exploit protection won't turn on.  I just reformated and everything is great on my PC other than this.  It started during the night I'm guessing or early morning.

No settings were changed since.

Version 3.1.2.1733

Component package: 1.0.139

Update package version: 1.0.2086

Thanks, it looks like your upgrade install failed to replace the proper DLL's as well. Can you please download the latest installer from https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb3 and then install over the top of your existing installation. That should resolve your issue.

If you don't mind, can you please grab your setup logs from %temp% and upload them in your reply? Thanks

There likely are small issues/quirks since the Farbar wouldn't save the text.  I just fully reformatted...  Need to look at that with 2-3 other small issues.

Thanks for the help.  MWB was working fine...went to bed and woke up to find it like this.