requested resource message

From all above safe browsing guide... what should we do if someone focus targeting us and just try to monitor what we do / read on the internet? Any idea how to prevent this.... i heard about vpn... but many isp still can see what we do eventhough we have vpn... 

• Root Admin

Hello @mkrudyh

Your ISP cannot see what you're visiting when using a VPN. Without some more sophisticated use of other programs, they can see the first site your VPN connected to. But overall that doesn't really tell them much and what sites you visit after that point cannot be seen by your ISP. A VPN is using an encrypted tunnel between sites. I won't go into details on how to do private surfing but you can search the Web about Onion Routing and Tor Routing. There is a lot of information about it on the Web. For 99.9% of users, they really just don't need that level of privacy, but I agree that some do. Onion and Tor routing are typically very slow compared to open surfing via your ISP directly.

On 6/2/2017 at 10:36 AM, mkrudyh said:

what should we do if someone focus targeting us

In addition to what @Hydruis stated, I would add that if someone is actually targeting you for the reasons stated in that post, I would suggest that the use of a VPN will afford zero protection of a computer which has already been compromised by spyware. While it's possible MBAM may detect such compromise, it's also possible it may not.