Illogical order of list items

Dear all, the items in the Reports list are neither shown in descending order nor in ascending order. I know that you can change the order by clicking the "Date and Time" button, but when I re-open Malwarebytes, the illogical order of list items is back.

Could add an option for the user to change the order of the items shown in the Reports list? Thank you.

Reports.png

Edited by Buddel

I second the motion.  I requested some time ago that they be in reverse order with the newest one at the top, but never heard back.  I think this would be the most logical order since most people I would think would want to look at the latest reports.

Thanks
Bill

Edited by BillH99999

3 hours ago, dcollins said:

We have this defect filed, however because the sort order can easily be fixed by clicking the column header, it's lower on our list of issues to addressed

Thanks for your reply, @dcollins Fixing this defect is not of paramount importance, but the current sort order is illogical and annoying. It's fine with me as long as this issue will be fixed with one of the next updates.