I have been installing the 14 day business trial. Installed on 20 users.  All seemed ok until yesterday. I installed it on one of the partners computers last night. Got a call this morning that he could not get on the internet.  Also could not pass in the digital dictation which connects to a sql instance on the server that feeds the dictation to the secretaries.  I was able to get on remotely and he still had access to the server. But IE and Edge would just display a blank screen. I uninstalled Malwarebytes and restarted. All once again worked.

Is this something that can addressed with a policy change?  Or exclusions on the local computer?  what is the best way to figure out what the conflict is?  

They are also running Symantec Endpoint protection. This computer is running all the same programs as the other computers except he has an input for the digital dictation. Only 4 other people have this, but he's the first that I've installed the Malwarebyes on.

The console on the server says Version 1.8.0.3443.  Is this what your asking? The digital dictation software communicates to the SQL database residing on the server and then sends the dictations to the secretaries. 

Also another user emailed me and his Outlook would not load.  He restarted his computer and now getting a message that his Norton antispam Outlook plugin caused Outlook to crash.  This is the 2nd person this happened to.  Does this plugin have a conflict with Malwarebytes?  Is there a way for them to coexist or does it have to be uninstalled?  this is the 2nd person at this firm to experience this.

We do not interfere with SQL in anyway, if there's interference, it would be with the application EXE itself. If the application runs from a network share, it could trigger the web block portion.

I'm not aware of any conflicts with that plugin. 1.8.0.3443 is your console version, I need to know your Anti-Exploit version in use on the machines. See my screenshot...

5931a9c8b3769_consoleclientversions.thumb.JPG.d9cfa1a4e789479f1958b38a906a8fc1.JPG

1.09.2.1291 is a bit old. Let's let your Anti-Exploit update before doing anything else. If the issue is with Anti-Exploit, which from the IE and plugin stuff you describe is highly likely, then creating an ignore in the policy for Anti-Malware will have no affect. Also, this could be a conflict that's already been solved by the newer Anti-Exploit build. Anti-Exploit does not use signatures, so any new features and compatibility fixes need to come through program updates. The option is in Policy \ Anti-Exploit \ Automatically upgrade Anti-Exploit on clients. Enable the option and wait for the machines to pick up the update and move onto 1.09.2.1413, then retest for the IE and plugin issue.