I get the exact same error.

I recently bought a new PC, mostly for gaming. Games would randomly minimize, and someone suggested Malwarebytes. I figured, since I have Symantec, I'd be good with another antivirus layer.

boy was I wrong.

I installed it, ran the scan. Found 1 bad thing.

Awesome, let's get that off of my computer.

So MB "gets it off my computer." I put that in quotes because malware bytes made my computer unable to access the internet. Not from chrome or edge.

Alright, let's uninstall MB.

Ok, never mind "File "C:\ProgramFiles\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\unins000.dat" could not be opened. Cannot uninstall.

Error 5: Access is denied."

Wow, well done guys. Your "anti-virus" program probably just killed my brand new $1000+ machine that I worked for. I can still play games online and such. Just can't access the internet browsers I have never had trouble with until I installed your product. 

Don't come at me with the "I would've just installed it again and tried the uninstaller" because I obviously can't do that with no way to get on any internet browser.

If I were raised just a tad bit less respectful, I'd sue this company for all you have. But I'll give you a chance.

You can figure out how to save my machine from your product. You can email me at reames.luke@gmail.com with the subject "We f*cked up, please let us help you."

other than that, have a fan-f*cking-tastic day.