MalwareBytes error, 'Unable to connect to service'

Hello and Welcome

Let's try this first.... (Malwarebytes clean removal tool will backup your license information and then re-enter the license to the new install)

1. Please follow the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - Malwarebytes mb-clean tool (NOTE: After uninstalling with the mb-claen tool you will be asked to reboot. Once you reboot it will ask you if you want to re-install Malwarebytes, you can select YES (it will download the latest version) or you can download the latest version manually (currently v3.1.2.1733 ) to re-install from HERE)
  2. If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and attach to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: mb-check-results.zip, FRST.txt, Addition.txt)
  3. NOTE: More info about the latest Malwarebytes 3.1.2 HERE; MB 3 User Guide ONLINE; MB 3 User Guide PDF; MB 3 FAQ: Malwarebytes 3.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank You,

Firefox

Now somehow I get the scan-result.zip but I couldn't fint that logs (I will upload there) and When I start to remove it... "Runtime Error (44:134) Could not call proc."

And the following messages are (block messages): "This app has been blocked for your protection". And when a Start mb_check it's says that copmany created the program was banned from this computer...

mb-check-results.zip

5 minutes ago, MrAnonymusz said:

Now somehow I get the scan-result.zip but I couldn't fint that logs (I will upload there) and When I start to remove it... "Runtime Error (44:134) Could not call proc."

And the following messages are (block messages): "This app has been blocked for your protection". And when a Start mb_check it's says that copmany created the program was banned from this computer...

mb-check-results.zip

You are using an OLD version.

Try this again

** Download MB-Clean Here **

How to use it?

1. Download the latest version of MB-Clean by clicking the link above
  2. Close all open applications
  3. Double-click and run mb-clean.exe 
  4. A prompt with an option to clean up the system will appear:
    • Yes - will proceed with backing up the license key (Malwarebytes 3.x only) and initiating the cleanup process
    • No - will exit the utility
  5. Once the cleanup process is completed, a prompt will appear:
    • Yes – will proceed and post reboot you will be prompted to continue with the downloading, installation and activation of latest version of Malwarebytes 3.x
    • No – will exit the utility and you will not be prompted (post reboot) to download, reinstall and re-activate (not recommended)
      • We recommend rebooting immediately. Additionally, stopping at this step is not recommended and will most likely not resolve your issue(s).
  6. Upon reboot, a prompt will appear:
    • Yes - will download, install and activate the latest version of Malwarebytes 3.x
    • No - will exit the utility and the cleanup process is complete
      • Choose this option if you do not want to download, install and activate the latest version of Malwarebytes 3.x
    • A log file ("mb-clean-results.txt") will be on your desktop 

4 minutes ago, Porthos said:

You are using an OLD version.

Try this again

** Download MB-Clean Here **

How to use it?

1. Download the latest version of MB-Clean by clicking the link above
  2. Close all open applications
  3. Double-click and run mb-clean.exe 
  4. A prompt with an option to clean up the system will appear:
    • Yes - will proceed with backing up the license key (Malwarebytes 3.x only) and initiating the cleanup process
    • No - will exit the utility
  5. Once the cleanup process is completed, a prompt will appear:
    • Yes – will proceed and post reboot you will be prompted to continue with the downloading, installation and activation of latest version of Malwarebytes 3.x
    • No – will exit the utility and you will not be prompted (post reboot) to download, reinstall and re-activate (not recommended)
      • We recommend rebooting immediately. Additionally, stopping at this step is not recommended and will most likely not resolve your issue(s).
  6. Upon reboot, a prompt will appear:
    • Yes - will download, install and activate the latest version of Malwarebytes 3.x
    • No - will exit the utility and the cleanup process is complete
      • Choose this option if you do not want to download, install and activate the latest version of Malwarebytes 3.x
    • A log file ("mb-clean-results.txt") will be on your desktop 

Is not good iobit uninstaller ?

Also

Please try the steps below

1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up the run dialog
  2. In the dialog window, type certmgr.msc and click Ok
  3. In the window that comes up, on the left side, double click Untrusted Certificates so you can see the folders beneath it
  4. If a Certificate folder exists, click it
  5. Delete any certificates on the right side of the window that have Malwarebytes in the name
  6. Reboot and attempt a reinstall

24 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Also

3. In the window that comes up, on the left side, double click Untrusted Certificates so you can see the folders beneath it
  5. Delete any certificates on the right side of the window that have Malwarebytes in the name

50% worked now the same error when I try to install it (the new version) to delete it's deleted it

If my last post has not helped.

The more I think about your issue the more I think you are possibly infected. That being said.

We are not permitted to work on possible malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.

Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.

It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.

A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue

Thanks,

6 minutes ago, MrAnonymusz said:

"Runtime Error (49:120) Could not call proc."

Re try post #16 again. That is the known fix for that error.

Edited by Porthos