Computer Restart to install 3.1

I downloaded the latest 3.1.2 version to manually update. When I start, it says I need to restart my computer to complete the uninstall. Once back up.. nothing else happens. I restart the install and asks me to restart again to complete the uninstall, and still nothing once back up.

Hello @RichardT:

The Malwarebytes' developers/staffers/helpers must have good log data for a quality fault analysis to commence.

1) From the locked/pinned topics, at the beginning of this sub-forum, please follow the steps within the topic at Having problems using Malwarebytes? Please follow these steps

2) In the next reply to your topic, please only attach the three (3) separate files that are developed above: mb-check-results.zip, FRST.txt, and Addition.txt.

3) Since you may have not already done so by now, please consider selecting the "Follow" button, near the upper-right corner of your topic, to receive timely notifications regarding replies.

Thank you.