Web protection suddenly disabled with no apparent reason

dcollins, thank you for your answer on this topic and sorry for being off for too long and not answering you earlier. I have downloaded the latest version of Malwarebytes Premium (more precisely 3.1.2.1733) as per your instructions and installed it. At first, it seemed alright and web protection was immediately enabled. But today in the morning (my computer was on for over 24 hours), suddenly web protection was disabled. I get to know immediately when it is disabled because a clear big message appears on the tray (bottom right). I then did the procedure I have been doing lately: closed the program and ran it as administrator. This time, running as an administrator did not solve the problem, web protection was off and couldn't be turned on. Also, this time 'Exploit Protection: Prevents vulnerability exploits and zero-day attacks' could not be turned on either. After restarting my computer, web protection was automatically enabled, but it could be stopped at any moment...

I don't know if this could have any connections with the issue, but I also have Kaspersky up and running. Could this be the source of the problem. My major concern is that malware could be stopping my defenses.

Thank you.