Web protection will not turn on

I have several machines, some updated automatically from 3.0.6 others I manually updated all were having the same problem so it doesn't seem to be a 3.1.2 issue but something else. I have 6 machines all with similar problems. No scanning, no real time web protection and no exploit protection,. I tried all the things suggested on the web site and I'm with the rest of you guys. Not much of a working program. I hope this is fixed soon and it isn't some hack on systems.

I, too, am experiencing similar issues with version, 3.1.2.1733 . First, the upgrade was hell and caused problems and then "couldn't connect to the service".  I uninstalled/reinstalled only to to receive notices that different components were turned off and needed to be turned on manually but they never do, regardless, plus I'm getting frequent pop-ups telling me I need to upgrade to the latest version, again. This isn't acceptable in a premium protection tool! 

Edited by Ladyfirst

• celee locked this topic