Am I still protected against Ransom attack as MWB3 Premium: Real-Time Protection is Disabled

Please answer my question if you can otherwise just say you cannot.

You are only repeating what you earlier posted and you are "not an employee of Malwarebytes, Just an independent repair shop owner helping out when possible.."

No use to me as you are "not an employee of Malwarebytes, Just an independent repair shop owner helping out when possible."

Your posting is not HELPING me.

11 minutes ago, Larneman said:

Please answer my question if you can otherwise just say you cannot.

You are only repeating what you earlier posted and you are "not an employee of Malwarebytes, Just an independent repair shop owner helping out when possible.."

No use to me as you are "not an employee of Malwarebytes, Just an independent repair shop owner helping out when possible."

Your posting is not HELPING me.

Sorry I was not helping. But as my title is Trusted Advisor I do what I can to help around here.

45 minutes ago, Larneman said:

Am I still protected against Ransom attack using the most up to date  version of MWB3 Premium when Real-Time Protection is disabled.

Yes, and most other threats as well due to the fact that the vast majority of infections (ransomware included) use exploits as the first phase of the attack chain when trying to infiltrate systems, and our exploit protection uses no signatures/databases so it remains on even when the databases aren't installed/working.  It is our most proactive protection component because it relies on behavior to detect attacks, not file patterns.  This also means that it cannot be fooled when the bad guys change how their malware looks by modifying the binaries/files because there are only a limited number of types of exploit attacks and we monitor for every one and in multiple levels to catch attacks before they get a chance to load malware onto the system (i.e. before they get that ransomware payload/executable onto the system to try to encrypt your files).