Same here. I had version 3.06 running - the web protection was at least starting but kept hanging. So deinstalled completely and installed the latest version 3.1.2. Now the web protection wan't even start. Annoying to say the least!!!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, langshipley said:

It's Friday night. We might not get a response till Monday. :-(

In the meantime, we have no Web Protection. 

Well it's not even lunch time here. I'd like to think somebody monitors what's going on 24/7. So PLEASE admin. Prompt response required.

Just now, langshipley said:

I've had Malwarebytes for a year and it's been working fine. I think this is a recent problem from what I'm seeing in the forums.

Definitely a recent problem. Mbam premium has served me well for about two years, but it started getting really iffy around the 3.0 update. Protections turning off and auto updates not working, etc.

1 minute ago, langshipley said:

I've had Malwarebytes for a year and it's been working fine. I think this is a recent problem from what I'm seeing in the forums.

yeah.  Nevertheless, its still alarming to be sure. WutFace.

HI,

I'm having the same problem.

I stop de service, then restart again.

Goes fine for a minute or two, then turns off again.

Had version 3.0, protection WEB stopped. Installed Version 3.1.2 problem reapeared.

Waiting for response.

Best regards.

Peter

Just now, Exfso said:

Looks like quite a big issue, hope they are on to it, driving me mad with the constant reminders of not being protected.

Best to just turn them off for now, then. That's what I had to do. Hate to say it but until this gets resolved, I'm stuck with Windows Defender. Coming from someone who bought a lifetime license back when they were still around, having an issue as big as this is highly disappointing.

Same here.

It seemed to be working, and then suddenly up popped a window telling me that real-time protection was off, and when I tried to switch it on in the panel, I go thte "starting.." text as screen captured above.

I rebooted computer and the same thing happened.

Malwarebytes Premium has served me well, and I suppose it is entitled to ONE glitch if they fix it ASAP!

• celee locked this topic