Malware Bytes Blocks Outlook.exe?

Today, I started receiving popup block alerts from MalwareBytes blocking outlook.exe. It kept repeating it and my outlook program wouldnt respond well it just happened today for some reason. So I am not sure if I was infected with a virus and it absorbed into my outlook (even though I didnt receive any unrecognizable emails) I only received emails I know and trust the recipient. Anyway, I tried on my phone and it wasn't connection to the server at times not sure. So what I did was I excluded it in the Malware setting and everything seems to be working fine.

Why all of a sudden is MB blocking outlook.exe till I have to add it in the exclusion list? I want MB to still protect me in the future from Outlook?

I did research and found a unresolved post here where the new version is blocking outlook exchange server so maybe I am not the only person experiencing this.

Can someone please respond with a solution.

Everything is updated, did a full scan and updated database. Now when I went to my lifetime license or the my account tab it gives me this error:

Is there a fix for this or should we wait for an update? Does this error minimize our protection on my computer?

It looks like there are currently issues with Malwarebytes. I would wait until these are fixed (which should be soon) before trying to re-activate it, as it might be related.

And if you're running Malwarebytes Free right now, it doesn't offer real-time protection like Malwarebytes Premium, so yes Malwarebytes is currently not protecting your computer right now.

3 hours ago, Aura said:

It looks like there are currently issues with Malwarebytes. I would wait until these are fixed (which should be soon) before trying to re-activate it, as it might be related.

And if you're running Malwarebytes Free right now, it doesn't offer real-time protection like Malwarebytes Premium, so yes Malwarebytes is currently not protecting your computer right now.

For some reason it went back to free version and when I try to enter my key in..the Activate License Key button wont light up for me hit it. Why is that?

2017-05-20 01:21:33.248   mb-clean:3.1.0.1002  @ Malwarebytes. All rights reserved.
2017-05-20 01:21:37.077   Cannot find MBAM3x's installation folder from Uninstall registry key and try to find it from alternative registry keys.
2017-05-20 01:21:39.625   No Malwarebytes software installed.
2017-05-20 01:21:39.640   --------END OF LOG FILE ----------

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!